We are developers working for developers. We know how to make it easier for you.
In this series of tutorials, we'll show you how to connect to our APIs simply and fast, so you can stay connected and get fantastic results!
Applicant – a company applying for a service, like a loan or another credit product. Thus, The lender asks them to provide you with SAT data.
Sandbox – is an environment very similar to the normal environment we use, but it contains only demo data and limited API requests.
API – To use CRiskCo, you don’t need to use the API. You can simply use the CRiskCo dashboard to manage all of the applicants’ information and to download a PDF. Press here to take a look at our API.
To acquire api keys, you should first register as a developer in order to access our sandbox. The api keys contain ApiId and ApiKey.
To start, register in the following link: https://www.criskco.com/en/developers-open-accounting-api/ . CRiskCo will send you an email with your API development credentials shortly after you register.
The sandbox has no limitations, however you will only be able to access live data once you obtain production credentials. To request it please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our platform makes use of REST APIs, with two different APIs depending on what you need to perform at the time.
1. Onboarding SAT Integration, for registering an applicant to connect to the SAT. If you use our branded landing page as a gateway for the applicants, you do not need to use this API.
2. This API operation will receive all of the information. This API has several endpoints; first you should try the Get Applicants, which displays all of the information on your dashboard.
If you want to access data through our dashboard, you can register as a simple user on criskco.com to see a demo company’s dashboard as an example.
How to use our API to access all of the important data and insights? There are 3 essential stages:
1. Go to the “Get Applicants” endpoint and get the applicant Id, which is the Id of the specific company you’ve chosen to help you distinguish it in all other endpoints. You will also receive the company’s RFC after seeing the applicant ID.
2. Use the applicant ID to examine everything linked to the company across all other endpoints.
3. Go to the Applicant Info endpoint for all the summarized data of the company.