1. WHO ARE WE
1. This website is operated by B2B Credit Risk Community Inc. (“Criskco”, “we” or “us”). Our registered Federal Employer Identification Number is 47-3094377 and our registered address is 825 Weyburn Terr. Suite 222, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA. We make certain software applications and platforms available to customers on our Site for the purposes of providing a business network and supporting the exchange of business information between each customer (the “Services”).
1. “Software” means any software accessible on our Site for the use of Users (whether free or if payment is required).
2. “User” means any person using our Site or the Software (whether that person has paid for such use or not) and “Users”, “you” and “your” shall be construed accordingly.
3. “the Act” means the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU, WHY WE NEED IT AND HOW WE USE IT
1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. When you visit our Site: Our cookies policy explains what data we collect from you and what we do with it when you browse through our Site (e.g. your IP address).
2. When you register on our Site:
1. What data we collect: When you register on our Site we will collect your username, country of business and email address.
2. Why we need this data: We will need your username in order to authenticate your user account so that you can benefit from our Services. We will need your email address to send you an activation link to your profile so that you can receive business documents and network requests. We will also need your email address in case you forget your password or wish to receive emails from us with news about our services or changes to any of our policies or terms and conditions. Your IP address is logged by us so that we can prevent any spam, fraud or abuse of our Site. We will store this data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of the Services, unless we are required, for legal reasons or under exceptional circumstances, to retain this data for an extended period.
3. How we use this data: We will not share your login data (your username, email address, password and IP address) with anyone except in the circumstances referred to in Clause 8 (Disclosure of Your Information).
4. From time to time we may email you news, updates and sales offers which you can easily opt out of receiving by clicking “unsubscribe” in the relevant email.
3. When you contact us or submit comments on our Site:
1. If you submit comments on our Site or contact us for any reason we may store these communications for as long as necessary for the purposes of improving the Services we offer, unless we are required, for legal reasons or under exceptional circumstances, to retain this information for an extended period.
1. Our Site operates mostly on a free basis, however there are some services (e.g. apps) you can buy. If you opt to pay for any of our Services, we will direct you to make payment through a third party site. We currently use Paypal as a third party payment provider but we may select a different third party payment provider from time to time.
2. What data we collect: The third party site will provide us with, and we will then store, the date on which you made the payment and the date that your account will expire with the third party payment provider, along with a generic number. We do not store your name, business address, payment details (e.g. credit card details) but this data may be stored by the third party payment provider handling the transaction.
3. Why we need this data: We store this information as it enables us to know when your account will expire. We need your order reference so that we can link your order to your account.
1. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The cookies we use are essential for our Site to enable us to:
1. Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
2. Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests;
3. Recognise you when you return to our Site;
5. Allow selected third parties (such as Google) to target specific marketing material to you based on your browsing history preferences.
1. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
1. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. We will need you to help us ensure the Personal Data you provided to us is accurate and up to date. If you wish to correct and update any of your Personal Data, you may do so by updating the Personal Data through the preferences available in your account.
2. If you want to delete your account, you may do so by sending email to email@example.com with request to delete. Upon deletion of your account, we will store your Personal Data for the duration set out in Clause 184.108.40.206.
1. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. In the event that Criskco becomes part of a group of companies, we may disclose your data to any member of such group, which means any subsidiaries of Criskco, or its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
2. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
2. If Criskco is, or substantially all of its assets are, acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its Users will be one of the transferred assets; or
1. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
1. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $50 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please send any access requests to firstname.lastname@example.org