2017 was another amazing year for the CRiskCo team. We made some great developments to the platform for our customers and moved our head office to Brisbane, Australia.
We have increased the size of our team to cope with the increased demand and diverse requirements from our customers.
We cant wait to continue the journey in 2018. All the best to everyone during the holiday season and stay safe!
New CRiskCo Monitor Features
Warn other businesses on non-paying customers (defaults). CRiskCo Monitor now has the ability to mark respective customers as defaulted.
You are not alerting other businesses in your community, you can help us better identified financial behaviour that can lead to defaults or slow payments.
We are happy to update! that we have now integrated MYOB Essentials to our CRiskCo Connect pages which means that we will be able to offer our services to more clients from Australia and New Zealand.
Welcome Our New Interns!
CRiskCo talks about AI in Bank of Queensland Lunch and Learn Event
As part of BOQ’s Digital and Innovation Team Lunch and Learn Event. CRiskCo and QLD Chief Entrepreneur O
ffice took turns to introduce the idea of AI to the team members and create a discussion around AI, its benefits and its limitations and how we can move into the future.
Erez Saf, CRiskCo’s CEO and Dr Natalie Rens spent the lunch hour opening the world of AI to participants of the AI Lunch and Learn hosted by BOQ.
The risk of clients defaulting leave business with significant losses and hurdles in cash flow. In this article we talk about how you can begin to mitigate risk in different ways.
CRiskCo In The News
- Euler Hermes Digital Agency Announces CRiskCo Partnership
- Euler Hermes/CRiskCo using AI to improve trade credit insurance, risk management
- Perfect One Day, Startup the next
- Who’s using what in insurance: July 17, 2017 http://www.propertycasualty360.com/2017/07/17/whos-using-what-in-insurance-july-17-2017
CRiskCo July newsletter 2020 Greetings to our followers. In the past month, we were able to launch CRiskCo Direct, expand our relationships in Mexico (more details next month), and help our clients through these dynamic times. …
- Jul 29
- Obtain Business Equipment Financing for your Small to Medium Business
- Business Fuel and CRiskCo Partner For Efficient SME Credit Solutions
- SME Finance Metrics – What Lenders Use to Assess SMEs Before Giving You a Loan
- What Do You Need to Qualify for a SME Business Loan in Australia?
- How to get a Quick Business Loan for Small to Medium Businesses (SMBs)
Join our newsletter and stay up to date!