Newsletter October 2021
CRiskCo has surpassed $80 billion worth in data on its database!
CRiskCo’s invoice database (sales and expenses) grew tremendously in 2020 and 2021. As you can see on the graph below, we started 2020 with $1 billion worth in total data, and by the end of the year, we had $12 billion!
Now, in October 2021, we have surpassed the $80 billion mark in data, showing CRiskCo’s exponential growth. Every week, we’re delighted to see how far we are progressing.
Newsletter July 2022 CRiskCo now live in Israel! Bank Hapoalim and CRiskCo have partnered to conduct a Proof of Concept on how Open Accounting technology can be adopted to the Israeli market to increase business owners’ access to credit. The…
- Jul 18
Newsletter June 2022 We would like to invite you to our webinar in collaboration with AMFE Time: Wednesday June 15th @ 11:00 hrs Mexico City time. Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84825077555?pwd=OS84NU9lM1V4bURabHVKZ2RHbjFrQT09 Access code: 537865 *the webinar will be held in Spanish…
- Jun 15
- What are the benefits of financial data in business?
- How is big data related to the financial sector?
- Is it possible to reduce credit risk?
- Accounting systems and Open Accounting: What you should know about it
- CRiskCo officially operating in Israel, What a credit report is, and more! – Newsletter July 2022
Join our newsletter and stay up to date!